Thursday 5 June 2014

Across the Dead Earth Painted Miniatures


As a few of you will be aware I have been deeply involved in Across the Dead Earth, investing heavily in the recent Kickstarter and registering as a beta tester along side other blogger notaries such as Brummie and Lord Siwoc. 

Being involved has allowed us access to early development rules etc and we have had the pleasure of discussing the game with Rich and Mike from Dead Earth Games, adding our input and even having the opportunity to have our own Dead Earth Avatars in the guise of gang members for the State faction (quasi fascist governmental paramilitary)

Another added bonus for being involved was the early receipt of a number of miniatures for another faction - The Family. 

Both Brummie and Lord Siwoc have already posted their competed figures and even though I finished painting mine first I have been tardy in my blogging. So without further waffle I present The Family. 

Adam - The Leader



Skylar - Scout



Ezra - Medic



Drexyl - Sharpshooter





10 comments:

  1. Excellent job Carl. I love the fact everyone's done a different take on the miniatures it shows how versatile they can be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your take on them mate ! Drexyl camojacket is awesome. Now to play more games with them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johnny. I was hoping the camo on his jacket would work. Tried to copy the MTP pattern that I wear.

      Delete
  3. I must say I think that is the best "Adam" I have seen yet. I am slowly coming round to this game. I may well get involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High praise indeed. Thank you very much Clint.

      Delete
  4. I'm new to your blog, but I have to say if the rest of your stuff is on this level, it's well worth a visit :P.

    Great job on those, I particularly like the camo on your sniper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With comments like this from yourself Iam humbly pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mathyoo. I hope you enjoy looking back through my past posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ecellent figures, Carl!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete