Friday 12 September 2014

Dropzone Commander - PHR - Tournament Force

This weekend I will be frequenting my very first Dropzone Commander Tournament hosted by Hawk wargames held in the delightful surroundings of Croydon Conference Centre.

I do not have that much experience with this game (read practically none) but what the hell! lets see what I can do eh?

Over the last few weeks my blogging has been rather on the back burner as I have endevoured to get my force ready and I hope in the following pics you will like my army. I have not really gone to town on them as they were painted quicker than I would usually like but I think they have turned out alright.

 So for your delight here is my Dropzone Commander PHR 1500 Clash Tournament force

Triton Dropships with Immortal and Siren Infantry


Triton Dropships with Stealth Missiles and Mercury Scout Drones

Athena Strike Fighter


Odin Battle Walkers
Zeus Command and Hyperion Walkers

Apollo Strike Walkers

Phobos Anti-Air Walkers

Janus Scout Walkers

Neptune Dropships
PHR 1500 Force

2 comments:

  1. The force does look good. I hope you have fun at the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clint. The tournament was great. Write up on the way.

      Delete